Read up and do something before these germs put your family at risk!
If you think you can protect your family from diseases by using any kind of soap, think again. Wherever you go, bacteria abounds. Many of these bacteria are able to cause malodour, skin infection and diseases such as diarrhea, cough, colds and the like.
Worse, these bacteria are increasingly harder, dirtier, and can multiply faster than you expect, therefore putting your family members at risk.
Consider these troubling facts about bacteria:
1. The number of bacteria that live in and on us outnumber our own human cells by ten to one.
2. Common cold, flu and stomach viruses can live on the fingertips for hours and can survive on the surfaces of objects for days.
3. 80% of all infections, from the common cold and flu to venereal disease and Ebola fever, are transmitted by people touching one another or touching objects that others have touched.
4. A shopping cart can contain more fecal E. Coli than a supermarket toilet.
5. One study found that in schools, water fountain buttons, pencil sharpeners, keyboards and faucet handles were the most contaminated objects with viruses.
6. Phones have been found to have up to 4200 bacteria from fecal contamination. Safe drinking water should have less than 1 bacteria per 100ml.
7. In an environment as humid as a bathroom, a single bacterial cell can multiply into one billion cells overnight.
8. When someone comes to work sick, about half of the commonly touched surfaces in the office will become infected with the virus by lunchtime.
In light of this disturbing data, it is imperative for all members of the household, especially children, to use the right kind of soap that can kill these germs effectively and prevent their regrowth.
Unfortunately, not all soaps are created equal. Experts have demonstrated that most soaps do not protect their family from modern day germ threats. Protection from germ threats begin with proper handwashing and bathing using an effective antibacterial soap like Safeguard.
Safeguard with Germshield+ technology can fight a broad spectrum of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and fungi, preventing more types of sickness, malodour, and skin infection. Moreover, Germshield+ technology inhibits the regrowth of these bacteria and fungi for up to 24 hours, thereby providing optimal protection.
For over 50 years in the Philippines, Safeguard has been recommended by the leading health experts for germ protection for the entire family. Encouraging proper hygiene, frequent handwashing, and the use the Safeguard will make your job as protector of the family easier and more effective.