|Senior Citizens first|
Last September 4-6, 2015 was the 26th Philippines Travel Mart with its theme Philippines “The Fun Capital of Asia”. We went in SMX last September 5 to look for exciting deals and promos.
Entrance Fee is P50 each.
There were so many affordable travel packages, seat sales and exciting deals from different companies and travel agencies but since our budget is limited, we just focused in our priority, buy luggage and book a trip or staycation for my son’s 7th birthday.
What I like in Phillipines Travel Mart?
1. It is like a one stop shop where you can see different airline companies, travel agencies, hotels, resort and other booths that offer big discount for your travel needs.
2. The airline seat sales are really affordable, there are P99++ per way to Batanes of SkyJet, P300 all in fare of Air Asia, P500 roundtrip domestic destinations of Cebu Pacific and cruising deals from 2GO.
3. There are travel packages that includes roundtrip airfare, accommodations and tour at a very low price both domestic and international trip.
4. Bags and luggages are on sale up to 50% and 70% discount.
5. You will discover new resorts, hotels and places in the Philippines.
6. There are so many fliers, brochures and freebies that you can take home.
7. You can see different booths that showcase their tourist spots. SO parang nakalibot ka na rin sa Pinas. hehehe!
Visit Philippines Travel Mart if you really love to travel or if you are planning for a vacation or staycation so you can score exciting deals. We’re happy that we were able to reserve a hotel for my son’s 7th birthday. After booking, they gave us free 2 boxes of yummy chocolate and 2 free umbrella.